Dr Kasana reviews and opinion

It’s true what people say: misfortunes never come single. I had an opportunity to learn it the hard way. It was terrible Monday. Firstly, in the morning I found out that my local branch I’m employed in is going to be closed down in three months. So my earnings and career were highly endangered. Later that day, my fiancé told me we’re done. Frankly, he wasn’t satisfied with our relationship and with our sex. That’s strange because three months earlier he proposed to me and we were so excited.
I fell into pieces. While having a chat with my old friend she recommended me love magic. I was little skeptical at first but was also very determined to get together with my only true love. I did some research on the internet and came across on http://doctorkasana.weebly.com/ website. Dr Kasana offered me love spell. I asked a lot of question. Dr Kasana  assured that it has 100% of efficiency. So I bought that for 500 USD. I didn’t promised a lot to myself but truly expected at least some results.
It turned out that my fiancé is going to propose to another girl. He doesn’t even want to talk to me anymore. I feel so depressed. Love charm brought no results and even made things worse. When I try to complain about the spell to Dr Kasana  he simply doesn’t answer my phone calls. Now I am alone and face little material problems. Obviously don’t want to waste more money on inefficient products. Do you know any love charm that truly works?

Comments

  1. This is big fraud!!!
    Scam from Africa, don't trust him and save your money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All "doctors" are scammers. Do not be fooled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr. Kasana cheating people. He promise returned lover people, but after few months waited nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doctor Kasa is completely not effective. He stopped contact with me after paying.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment